Current Employment Opportunities
Draftsman / Architect in Training
An established development company located in Boise Idaho is seeking a talented, energetic, detail-oriented person for a full-time position for an Architect-in-Training or an experienced drafter in the field of architecture.
Our company specializes in Industrial facility design in the Treasure Valley. Candidates will be involved in the following activities:
- Assist the project team with development and production of architectural design and construction documents, which includes AutoCAD drawings.
- Help produce schematic drawings, sketches, digital models and renderings during the design process.
- Work with team members for concept drawings, estimates and schedules.
- Assist with architectural fieldwork on projects
- Attend and document client meetings
- Work with the senior Architect with projects in construction; reviewing shop drawings, product data and conducting field observations
Preferred to have a B.Arch. or M. Arch from an accredited School of Architecture, however not required. Strong organization and time management skills. Effective and accurate written and oral communication skills. Willingness to learn in a professional environment. Candidate must be self-motivated individual that works well in a team environment. Strong fluency in AutoCAD with Sketchup & Photoshop preferred.
Please send resume to email@example.com